Saturday, April 7, 2012

Yawning Sorrows

Towards the escalating sun in eastern valleys,
Where, the my residence settlement belongs,
Where my much-loved dad and mom stays,
Where my dearly loved relatives hang about;
I departed eastern valleys for more than year,
Reached Indian plains with heartbreaking mood,
Place where I am shaping my livelihood.
Towards the closing stages of the year 2010
I met with adored loving youngster
In the social network; the Face-book chat,
Whom I simply in loved with her at the first sight,
She was superior, affectionate and charming,
I expected her for numerous times, but failed.
Towards the western district of the Bhutanese hills,
Where the College and Schools positioned,
Where, In the middle of plains resembling India
Place where the extremely loved studying.
I plied towards the western hills with massive hopes
But it came fictitious unlike to my massive hopes.
My beloved was occupied by strange placid man
Despite the fact, I united along her wildly,
But I uselessly lived with her for few minutes,
Moderately, I utterly mislaid beloved to stranger.
The situations were unreliable and unstable,
Where, I misplaced loving youngster to stranger.
Help me, my god and goddess to pathetic boy,
To get together with youngster of my eyes,
I love you my dearest and charming youngster.


No comments:

Post a Comment